Thursday, April 3, 2025
HomeCrimeBan on Security Checkpoints Along Kaduna-Abuja Road Still in Force – Kaduna...

Ban on Security Checkpoints Along Kaduna-Abuja Road Still in Force – Kaduna Govt

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Kaduna State Government says the ban on security checkpoints along Kaduna-Abuja road is still in force.

Mr Samuel Aruwan, Commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs, said this in a statement on Saturday in Kaduna.

He stated that following complaints by citizens on the alleged checkpoints on the Kaduna-Abuja road by some security personnel, the Kaduna State Security Council had on September 4, 2019 announced the prohibition of checkpoints on the road.

See also  SAVAGE! ...Monstrous Uncle lures 15-Year-Old Niece to Forest, Machetes Her on Neck, Head for Exposing Attempts to Rape Her

“The Kaduna State Security Council, last year, issued the advisory, notifying citizens that there were to be no authorised checkpoint along the Kaduna-Abuja Road and other routes, to and fro. Any person or group of persons observed to be manning checkpoints along these routes at any time must be considered as carrying out illegal operations, and must be treated as such. Road users are strictly warned, not to show compliance with any checkpoint on this route at this time. By this statement, citizens are advised to report anybody violating this directive to the security operation centre on the emergency lines: 09034000060, 08170189999”.

See also  BON Calls For Ban On Importation Of Analogue TV Sets
- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular